1st Grade Contexts for Learning Mathematics Curriculum Guides
The Contexts for Learning Mathematics (CFLM) curriculum guides below are designed to support teachers and leaders in the following areas:
- Specific Differentiated Supports for Multi-Language Learners and Universal Design for Learning strategies to support special populations for each lesson.
- Coherence Maps to highlight connections between CFLM units.
- Scope and Sequence documents.
- Assessment and Intervention - When, what and how to assess in CFLM, followed by guidance on how to respond!
- Making Explicit Connections between the CFLM curriculum and the CCSSM.
Click Each Image Below to Access the CFLM Unit Level Guides for Each 1st Grade Unit