With New Perspectives on Assessment, you can easily document each student's strengths, struggles, and journeys.
- Use your tablet or phone to capture photos of students' work, expressions, and ideas.
- Choose a landscape, click on a landmark, and document the journey by adding a picture and/or notes.
- Group your students for even easier documentation!
- It's quick, it's easy, and it documents real learning and the Standards of Mathematical Practice with just a click and a picture!
- Individual landscapes for each student
- Transfer landscapes from grade to grade
- Administrative access for principals and/or coaches
- Printable rubrics and assessments (Grades K-5)
If you would like more information and/or to see the app being used, see our Assessment page.