Copy of Online Unit Study Cycles
Join us in our CFLM unit study cycles where we lead small groups of teachers and math coaches online in 6-hour coaching sessions over a few weeks while participants are teaching the unit with their students!
During each cycle, participants will:
- Engage in mathematical investigations from the unit to construct and analyze the big ideas, strategies and models that are likely to emerge from their students.
- Deepen their understanding of the development of students’ mathematical thinking by analyzing classroom video and student work.
- Develop effective mathematics teaching practices such as facilitating meaningful discourse, posing purposeful questions and supporting productive struggle.
- Develop their understanding and use of productive facilitation moves during minilessons and number strings.
Participants leave each session ready to teach the next few investigations in the unit with their students.
Pricing: We offer pricing for groups as well as Partner Packages for districts and networks. Individual prices follow.
- Current subscribers on the P2S2 online platform - $300 per participant
- Participants not on the P2S2 online platform will receive 1-month access to the platform while participating in the unit study - $500 per participant
See the schedule below with dates, units and facilitators.